The Training is essentially based on the understanding, management and resolution of failures of an automated system controlled by an S7-300 PLC. Here we teach the student all the little tricks related to manipulating the data in a Step7 program. We have already had to deal with various problems related to the incompatibility of DB, FB or UDT when developing a Step7 program. Here we teach you how to avoid these problems or how to manage them.
It is all the more difficult to program a production line at full capacity. Many Programmers have difficulty modifying the Step7 program of a production line or machine in operation. Here you will learn how to manage this situation and what precautions to take to ensure that this process is successful.
As a prerequisite it is necessary to have knowledge of Programming, to be able to read and interpret the Grafcets, to already have basic knowledge of Siemens PLCs and automated production systems.
• SIEMENS S7-300 automates
• STEP 7 software on PG or PC
• Profibus DP ET200 Modules
• Operator panels type SIMATIC OP/TP
• PC Operating Part Simulator (PROSIMUL)
Locate failures with methodology on an installation controlled by a SIEMENS S7-300 or S7-400 PLC using STEP7 software on PG or PC.
Diagnose and replace identically a faulty component of the S7-300 or S7-400 automate
Scope of work
Below are the points on which this training will focus. The training is adapted to the difficulties encountered in the company.
- Hardware overview and Programming tools
- Creating a Project on SIMATIC Manager and debugging a Program Step 7
- Interpretation of the state of an automat S300
- Debugging a Step7 Program during an Industrial Production
- Save a Project as well as the production parameters present in a automat S300
Are you interested?
Use the following form and reserve your place for the next session
Total hours of work
100 000 CFA